Monday 10 October 2011

Military Find











I first layed eyes on this jacket on September 9th. For two weeks after, nothing left my mind. I seem to have a thing for Military, so when I stumbled upon this in Pop Boutique in Covent Garden - I knew my only duty was to make sure it got a suitable home, i.e my wardrobe. It hasn't left my clutch since, it's quite bad really because it is starting to develop an unusual smell but I don't care, I love it. The main thing that makes this Khaki wonder such a brilliant buy, is the fact that it looks great with anything. Whether it be something to throw on over some skinny jeans and a Breton, or to put over a playsuit ready to go party in, it is very versatile and doesn't involve too much thought when combining with other things. This shop had loads of other cool looking buys in, so go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment