Friday 26 August 2011

Rainy Day in Devon.




What do you do on a rainy day in Devon? The answer is, not a lot. I had to babysit this morning until about 3, which meant thinking of an idea to entertain two children for six hours - and I tell you something, it's not as easy as it sounds. After some intensive (not) research, I decided on the idea of taking them to the Otters & Butterflies sanctuary in Buckfastleigh. Being a lover of all things cute and cuddly, I actually quite enjoyed myself, and this passed at least two and a half hours before we returned home and watched Harry Potter. After my 'sitting' period had ended, I went up to my boyfriends house to watch my second film of the day, Green Mile. I had heard so much about this film over the past ten years or so, but it was one of those classics that I had never really gotten a chance to just sit down with a cup of tea and watch. I have to say, it was incredibly good and very tear jerking in places. Tom Hanks and the rest of the cast give a very convincing and heartfelt performance - definitely one to watch. Anyway, I have work all day tomorrow and then heading out into the city in the evening so my next post might not be until Sunday, so wish you all an exciting weekend whatever you may be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment