Thursday 25 August 2011

Spectacles.







I had to visit Specsavers today for a check up eye test. I've been meaning to do this for so long as my face these days resembles that of a blind rodent, nice and scrunched up with my eyes squinted - I have been informed that this is not really a good look for me. I was actually quite excited to go in as I've wanted to change my original frames for a long time now as I avoid wearing them like the plague, so I wanted something a little more fashion forward. I have to say, I was really impressed with Specsavers whole range of glasses including the designer brands which they sell there. I tried on a few different styles, but finally settled on a Karen Millen pair (the last image) which are a cross between nerdy 3D glasses you get from the cinema, and cat eye inspired frames from the 60's. I was really happy with my find, so all I have to do now is wait a week for my lenses to be fitted then I can finally show off my glasses, not hide them under my bed.


Images courtesy of Specsaver.com

No comments:

Post a Comment